SEARCH BY NAME

BROWSE

Browse Australian delisted companies

0-9A BC DE F GH IJ KL MN OP QR ST UV WX YZ

Browse terminated Australian managed funds

0-9A BC DE FGH IJ KL MN OP QR ST UV WX YZ

SEARCH BY CODE

Find any Australian or New Zealand company or fund (dead or alive) by using SEARCH above or go directly to the site:

ESPREON LIMITED (EON)

Delisted from ASX 29/09/2009

SHARE PRICES

Former (or subsequent) names

 FROMTO
ESPREON LIMITED15/07/2005
LEGALCO LIMITED15/07/2005

Shareholder links

Our website ranking of EON: rating 1
(1 out of 5)
COMPANY WEBSITE:

 

REGISTRY:
Boardroom Pty Ltd, Level 12, 225 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel : +61 2 9290 9600 or 1300 737 760
Fax : +61 2 9279 0664 or 1300 653 459
RegistryWebsite RegistryEmail

Company details

Address: 286 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel:  (02) 9283 5111 Fax: (02) 9283 5333

Date first listed: 01/06/2000
Company Secretary: Hanna Myllyoja
Sector: Commercial Services & Supplies Industry Group: XNJ
Activities: Supplier of services in company, trust and super fund formations and in the areas of cost recovery, property services and information brokerage
former shareholders in this company may have unclaimed money arising from the compulsory acquisition of their shares - deListed provides a tracing service for a small administration fee that identifies where people can find unclaimed monies arising from compulsory acquisitions and also from dividend distributions, super contributions, inoperative bank, building society or credit union accounts, bequests and other sources - please click here for access to our Lost shares, Lost money?? service01/03/2011
delisted at the request of the Company, under listing rule 17.1129/09/2009
we understand that as of 20 May 2009, 98.83% of the issued capital in Espreon was held by two shareholders - the remaining 1.17% of the issued capital in Espreon were held by 103 minority shareholders - Espreon had no intention to issue any further shares or take any other steps to increase its shareholder spread and, given the insufficient spread and limited trading and liquidity in Espreon shares, Espreon did not believe its shares continued to meet the requirements of the Listing Rules in respect of the continued quotation of its shares - furthermore, Espreon was of the view that the administration and related costs (including ASX reporting requirements, listing fees and associated professional adviser fees) of maintaining listing on ASX outweighed the benefits to shareholders of the listing - this was preceded by takeover offers from Vectis Group Pty Limited (cash of 50 cents a share) and SAI Global (one SAI Global share for every 4.8 Espreon shares, which was to be boosted to one for 4.4 Espreon shares if it took 90 per cent)29/09/2009
the securities of Espreon Limited (the "Company") will be suspended from quotation from the close of normal trading today, Tuesday 22 September 2009, at the request of the Company, pending the Company's removal from the Official List of ASX on Tuesday 29 September 200922/09/2009
name changed from Legalco Limited15/07/2005

ASX Announcements (courtesy of ASX)

 

Your comments

Please read our Terms before viewing comments.

 

Company Updates

Post your comments here

Please read our Terms before posting comments.
OMISSIONS
    You can post a comment here about this company

    Please click in the "I'm not a robot" box. If an image appears, enter the word/figures you see in the image.

    Posting your comments. Please wait...

    Directors' on-market share transactions (last 5)

     

    Click here for the last 20 transactions all companies

    Directors & Executives (current)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPT
    Phillip AndersonNon Exec Chairman, Independent Director
    Tony ScottonCEO
    Louis KosztelnyCFO
    Judith StackIndependent Director
    Ian PayneIndependent Director
    Roger AmosNon Exec Director

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.

    Directors & Executives (former)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPOINTMENTDATE OF RESIGNATION

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.